Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Problem with Back Up

I have a database I would like to setup auto backup.
More exact it has been set up.
All I want is to change the Destiantion and Schedule.
I remove old destination and establish new one.
Then setup the schedule and press OK.
Next time I check backup properties it has old destiantion.
And doesn't have any schedule.
Could anybody suggest me the means of solving this kind of
problem.
Thank you before.Alexey,
How is this set up? In a maintenance plan or a SQL Agent job? If a job,
what commands do you have in your job?
--
Mark Allison, SQL Server MVP
http://www.markallison.co.uk
Looking for a SQL Server replication book?
http://www.nwsu.com/0974973602.html
Alexey Zhilenko wrote:
> I have a database I would like to setup auto backup.
> More exact it has been set up.
> All I want is to change the Destiantion and Schedule.
> I remove old destination and establish new one.
> Then setup the schedule and press OK.
> Next time I check backup properties it has old destiantion.
> And doesn't have any schedule.
> Could anybody suggest me the means of solving this kind of
> problem.
> Thank you before.

No comments:

Post a Comment