Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Problem with BorderStyle while Exporting to PDF

Hi,
I have lines of BoderStyle: Dotted, BorderWidth: 0.5pt in my report
When I preview it and print it I get the dotted lines
But if I export the same report to PDF and then print I get Dashed lines
instead of Dotted Lines
It's very important that I get Dotted lines.
Can Someone Help me with this
Thanks in Advance
PonnurangamThis is a known issue that will be addressed in a future release.
Unfortunately I do not have a work around to suggest you.
Anyone else?
--
Bruce Johnson [MSFT]
Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
"Ponnurangam" <ponnurangam@.trellisys.net> wrote in message
news:OL1Dft%23nEHA.744@.TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> Hi,
> I have lines of BoderStyle: Dotted, BorderWidth: 0.5pt in my report
> When I preview it and print it I get the dotted lines
> But if I export the same report to PDF and then print I get Dashed lines
> instead of Dotted Lines
> It's very important that I get Dotted lines.
> Can Someone Help me with this
> Thanks in Advance
> Ponnurangam
>

No comments:

Post a Comment