Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Problem with barcode in pdf export

I have a report that requires a barcode. I'm using a wasp128 barcode. The barcode works fine except when I export it to a pdf. It shows the barcode only it is spread out like somebody has slipped some spaces every couple of lines. Export to a image works fine and is scanable. Any thoughts?
--
Posted using Wimdows.net NntpNews Component -
Post Made from http://www.SqlJunkies.com/newsgroups Our newsgroup engine supports Post Alerts, Ratings, and Searching.What is the font you used when exporting?
=-Chris
"SqlJunkies User" <User@.-NOSPAM-SqlJunkies.com> wrote in message
news:u#KYFogtEHA.3292@.TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
> I have a report that requires a barcode. I'm using a wasp128 barcode. The
barcode works fine except when I export it to a pdf. It shows the barcode
only it is spread out like somebody has slipped some spaces every couple of
lines. Export to a image works fine and is scanable. Any thoughts?
> --
> Posted using Wimdows.net NntpNews Component -
> Post Made from http://www.SqlJunkies.com/newsgroups Our newsgroup engine
supports Post Alerts, Ratings, and Searching.

No comments:

Post a Comment